Domestic Violence Program
Our team provides individual advocacy-based counseling and support groups for survivors and/or victims of abuse. Abuse can look like many things from emotional, financial, physical etc.
To learn more about the cycles of abuse, power and control and how to get help for yourself or a loved one, please call us at 248-858-7800.
Some of the services provided at this time include:
- Empowerment counseling and emotional support.
- Case management and systems-based advocacy.
- Referrals to services at HAVEN and connections with their shelter.
- Interpretation and translation assistance in accessing community resources.
- Resource referrals to legal services when needed, especially those needing to apply for immigrant visas or needing divorce and custody support.
- Las Rosas Peer Support Group—This group is for people who have been victims of abuse. It gives them an opportunity to share their experiences and learn new skills and independence.
For more information, please contact: