Centro Multicultural La Familia (CMLF) offers several programs designed to improve individuals well being and quality of life. These programs include:
- Clinica Santa Teresa Program
- Domestic Violence Program
- Employment Assistance Program
- Integrated Care Program
- English Survival Skills
- Healthy Start Program
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Programs (Peer to Peer Support Group)
Professional translation services other companies/organizations.
- Public Notary.
- Translation assistance and interpretation for walk-in clients.
- Translation of documents.
- Criminal Lawyer assistance by appoiment.
Our Staff is multicultural and bilingual (English and Spanish) and have had several years of experience in their area of focus. Mental health and substance abuse clinicians are licensed and hold degrees ranging from doctoral to bachelor’s level degrees. Three clinicians hold a Certified Advanced Addiction Counselor (CAAC) credential.CMLF provides support and education to families of the community we serve.