Centro Multicultural La Familia (CMLF) offers several programs designed to improve individuals well being and quality of life. These programs include:
- Clinica de la Mujer Program
- Domestic Violence Program
- Immigration Program- Citizenship Classes
- Integrated Care Program
- Early Head Start Program
- Great Parents Program:Padres-Nuestros Primeros Maestros
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Programs (Peer to Peer Support Group)
- Language Interpretation
- Public Notary.
- Translation assistance and interpretation for walk-in clients.
- Written Translation of documents.
- Referrals to other services
- Legal Clinic for civil cases and immigration- by appointment
- Assistance with n-400 applications for citizenship
Our Staff is multicultural and bilingual (English and Spanish) and have had several years of experience in their area of focus. Mental health and substance abuse clinicians are licensed and hold degrees ranging from doctoral to bachelor’s level degrees. Three clinicians hold a Certified Advanced Addiction and Drug Counselor (CAADC) credential.CMLF provides support and education to families of the community we serve.